i am not perfect, just a sinner saved by grace.

Friday, January 06, 2006

The will of the Lord

I got the results of the exam...
and
I did not pass it.
how unfortunate -- that was my first reaction when I got the "bad news"...
I was so disappointed with myself.
I know I did well during that exam.
I know I prayed hard for it.
I even texted and informed a lot of my friends about it and asked them to pray for me.
but the result was not that I expected.

last night... I talked to kuya mike (he just came from Singapore)...
he told me about some of his struggles during his stay there...
he told me... That what happened to him is God's will...
at that moment, I know God was talking to me!
he even said that when people think that what is happening to them is God's will or not... That person is limiting God's sovereignty ...
(it came to me that 'that' was what i was doing! i am limiting God's power and control over my life!)

Lord... i may not know Your reasons behind what happened.... i just want You to take control and be in control.... You know my needs... You even know my desires... heck, You know everything about me! just let me trust in You more, have faith in You more.

thank You Lord, for this blessing!
amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home