some things about weirdkenx
TEN things about me
1.i dance. i even teach dancing! (hindi halata ano?)
2.i don't smoke (totoo!) and i drink sometimes. pero people think otherwise.
3.i love reading books habang ngumunguya ng kahit ano
4.i love writing.... actually, i am passionate about it....
5.collection: medyas, jackets, baby pictures, stickers (dati)
6.mahilig akong makipag-usap, pero gusto ko rin ang nag-iisa
7. i play the guitar. and i also compose songs...
8.matigas ang ulo ko, and i am REALLY complicated.
9.given the choice between chocolate and green mango, i'd prefer the latter...
10.i love Jesus, but sometimes i fail to show Him that, but na lang, mabait Siya
NINE favorite places I've visited
1.tayabas quezon, where i encountered God. (Youth Camp,'98)
2.Batangas (where i met rb, my ex)
3.Baguio (had a blast with my college friends)
4.Tanay, Rizal (Jesus in Me Youth Camp)
5.Mindoro Oriental
6.Mindoro Occidental
7.Bulacan summer camp... i met dan and jojo. best team kami eheheh
8. pasig... walang tatalo sa lugar ko!
9.planning to go to Boracay with tj!
EIGHT things I want to do before I die
1.mountain climbing
2.write a book
3.magkaroon ng art exhibit
4.discover something remarkable that would change the world
5.read the Bible from cover to cover
6.compose songs (make an album!)
7.be a photographer
8.magspear-head ng isang non-profit organization (either for the kids or for the elderly)
SEVEN ways to win my heart
1.sweet ... as in!
2.clean nails and navel
3.the best kausap
4.sense of humor
5.mabango
6.mabait and SOBRANG understanding
7.loves Jesus
SIX things I believe in
1.Christ, and that He died for me
2.the Bible as the Word of God
3.i can do all things if i set my mind to it and allow God to move freely sa buhay ko
4.na i am complicated and that it takes a SUPER understanding person to get along with me
5.na God will give me my heart's desire soon (yihi!)
6.that God loves me.
FIVE things I am afraid of
1.being defiled
2.being rejected because of what i believe in.....
3.walang magmamahal sa akin... walang magyayayang pakasalan ako.
4.bangungot...
5.hell....loved ones or friends i know would go to hell because i didn't share Jesus
FOUR of my favorite items in my cabinet
1.my books
2.my diaries
3.my picture of.... hahaha! (thanks pao!)
4.my accessories
THREE things I do everyday
1.write
2.talk (that's mah job!)
3.pray...
TWO things I am trying not to do right now
1.being too emotional...
2.moping over friends who 'walked out on me'
ONE person I want to see right now
1. my dad...
\m/,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home