alone again
how does one exactly define the feeling of loosing someone you're beginning to be emotionally attached with?
right now, i feel numb... and dead tired of thinking what went wrong.
2 nights ago, we went out for a date... watched a movie... i thought we had a great time, you know. but i was so wrong. some not-so-big-deal issue came up...(that i don't want to dwell on)... at that moment, i felt something bad is going to happen...
we're supposed to celebrate our first month anniversary on the 13th... SADLY, he called the relationship off... he said reasons like -- i feel so bad. really bad.
i did not ask for a prince, or a celebrity, or a..... hell, i did not ask for a SUPERBOYRIEND!!! my God, do i really deserve a second strike? what i need, i think, is a good bat-swat on the head!
i just don't know. i feel alone and miserable...
In a little while from now,
If I'm not feeling any less sour
I promised myself to treat myself
And visit a nearby tower,
And climbing to the top,
Will throw myself off
In an effort to make it clear to who
Ever what it's like when your shattered
Left standing in the lurch, at a church
Where people 're saying,"My God that's tough,
she stood him up!
No point in us remaining.
May as well go home."
As I did on my own,
Alone again, naturally
To think that only yesterday,
I was cheerful, bright and gay,
Looking forward to, but who wouldn't do,
The role I was about to play
But as if to knock me down,
Reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch,
Cut me into little pieces
Leaving me to doubt,
All about God and His mercy
For if He really does exist
Why did He desert me
In my hour of need?
I truly am indeed,A
lone again, naturally
It seems to me that
There are more hearts
Broken in the world
That can't be mended
Left unattended
What do we do?
What do we do
Now looking back over the years,
And what ever else that appears
I remember I cried when my father died
Never wishing to have cried the tears
And at sixty-five years old,
My mother, God rest her soul,
Couldn't understand, why the only man
She had ever loved had been taken
Leaving her to start with a heart
So badly broken
Despite encouragement from me
No words were ever spoken
And when she passed awayI cried and cried all day
Alone again, naturally
Alone again, naturally

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home